Apple coral beads are naturally a rich orangey-red color which brings life to many beaded jewelry pieces. It is a stunning partner for turquoise beads and is used in often Native American jewelry.
We carry a variety of beautiful apple coral at Thomason Stone Supply.
Coral is commonly known as sponge coral. It grows on shallow reefs in the South China sea. It is used widely in the jewelry industry because it is cheap, grows quickly and is sustainable. Due to it's
porous nature, the coral must be stabilized (filled with resin or epoxy) to be used in jewelry.
- 4mm heishi - $14.00/strand
- 4mm roundel - $14.00/strand
- 6mm roundel - $16.00/strand
- 8mm roundel - $25.00/strand
- 6mm faceted roundel - $24.00/strand
- 8mm button - $22.00/strand
- 4mm wheel - $14.00/strand
- 6mm wheel - $14.00/strand
- 10mm square - $14.00/strand
- 5x7mm rectangle - $12.00/strand
- 5x7mm nuggets - $16.00/strand
- 4mm smooth rounds - $10.00/strand
- 6mm smooth rounds - $14.00/strand
- 8mm smooth rounds - $22.00/strand
- 22" graduated 6-20mm roundel - $70.00/strand
- 22" graduated 4-16mm heishi - $45.00/strand
- 4mm chicklet - $10.00/strand
- 6mm chicklet - $12.00/strand
- 4x6mm rice - $10.00/strand
- 6x8mm rice - $14.00/strand
- 8x10mm rice - $18.00/strand
4x6mm barrel - $10.00/strand
6x8mm barrel - $14.00/strand
8x10mm barrel - $16.00/strand
16 inch chips - $9.00/strand
Please call for additional shapes and prices.
Prices subject to change without notice.